The project "School at the Farm" was created to allow a direct contact between shool and farming. Gianluca and Massimo, farmers from generations, open the doors of Cascina Belvedere for a wonderful trip to discover the rural environment.
Children and teenagers will meet the secrets about the origin of food products and the life of animals through interesting experiences and laboratories conceived to involve them in an amusing way.
For further information and for bookings contact us
- Visit to the farm on a guided tour to know the natural cycle of rice;
- A journey with the little farm animals and contacts at the children level;
- The vegetable patch and its produce;
- A rich environment: autochtonous flora and fauna (herons, water's gallinelle, frogs, dragonflies);
- Ample spaces for experiences with the senses;
- Old tools: a trip back in time to the discover our rural traditions;
- Laboratory of the taste with tasting of the farmhouse produce;
And much more…